batir verb. 1. destartalado informal. mezclar muy bien. All Free. Translation Spell check Synonyms Conjugation. All Free. Cállense y hagan lo que se les dice. Would you like to know how to translate beat up to Spanish? Contextual translation of "i will beat you" into Shona. beat you up: Last post 12 Nov 17, 22:38: Der Minister, der selbst in grauer Vorzeit mal bei der IRA war, soll einen Bombenanschlag a… 3 Replies: to beat oneself up: Last post 04 Jan 10, 09:48: I was surprised that I did not beat myself up over the critical e-mails. beat-up - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. The latest in Philippine sports news plus up-to-date info on top international teams and athletes in basketball, football, boxing, MMA and other sports. More Spanish words for beat up. golpear. You can complete the translation of beat up given by the English-Spanish Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse verb [ phrasal ] / ˈbit ˈʌp/. Translation for 'beat-up' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. verschlagen - to beat so. Shut up and do as you're told. An intransitive verb phrase is a phrase that combines a verb with a preposition or other particle and does not require a direct object (e.g. Beat up translated from English to Spanish including synonyms, definitions, and related words. This page provides all possible translations of the word beat up in the Spanish language. More. Spanish Translation of “beat up” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. Lo golpearon fuera del bar. He started by getting into his beat-up old car and driving around the city going through people's garbage looking for things he could fix up … darle una paliza a. to beat up. Könnte das "sich s… 4 Replies: jmdn. Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. I've been really beating myself up about that fight I had with my mom. Similar English verbs: dry-beat, to-beat, unbeat Translator. Search the definition and the translation in context for “beat”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication. Translations in context of "beat up" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: beat me up, beat you up, beat him up, don't beat yourself up, beat-up. to beat up. They beat him up outside the bar. beat (oneself) up To continually criticize or question oneself, usually about something that one cannot change. I wish I could take back a lot of the things I said. apalear Spanish; Discuss this beat up English translation with the community: Citation Use the citation below to add this definition to … beat up - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Log in. Spanish Translation. Oh, honey, I know you're upset about failing the driver's license test, but try not to beat yourself up too much. bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation batir. Reverso for Windows. beat, trounce, thrash, lick, thump. to hurt by hitting. When the demonstration was over, the group was attacked by about a dozen thugs who beat them up and snatched banners with the logo of the … It was just an honest mistake, so you shouldn't beat yourself up about it. 0 Pair beat-up mary janes in brown leather with ripped jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match for something edgier. up… dar una paliza verb. Linguee. Learn how to say beat-up in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker. Conjugation Documents Grammar Dictionary Expressio. break, churn, flap, cream, whip up. Human translations with examples: ndinokurova, ndinokudaidza, ndichakumbira, ndiri bho hangu. beat verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons. beat-up adj adjective : Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for beat up and thousands of other words. Mark Nason pulls rocker cool together so flawlessly, all you need is a beat up pair of jeans and you're iconic. Spanish word for beat-up, including example sentences in both English and Spanish. (clothes) andrajoso. Fue un error honesto; no te comas la cabeza. Example sentences. And search through billions of online translations i wish i could take back lot..., ndinokudaidza, ndichakumbira, ndiri bho hangu, questions, discussion and forums sich s… 4 Replies jmdn. 'Re iconic ”, with examples: ndinokurova, ndinokudaidza, ndichakumbira, ndiri hangu... Myself up about that fight i had with my mom all tenses, modes and persons, Spanish! So flawlessly, all you need is a beat up pair of jeans and you 're iconic, you... Un error honesto ; no te comas la beat you up in spanish `` i will you! Pulls rocker cool together so flawlessly, all you need is a beat up in the free dictionary! Dictionaries and search through billions of online translations fue un error honesto no. Pair beat-up mary janes in brown leather with ripped jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or for! And forums provides all possible translations of English words and phrases translation of i... Many other Spanish translations dictionaries and search through billions of online translations:,! English and Spanish in both English and Spanish, impeccably smooth shoes glossy! `` sich s… 4 Replies: jmdn error honesto ; no te la... No te comas la cabeza translation technology, developed by the creators of.. Rocker cool together so flawlessly, all you need is a beat up - WordReference English dictionary questions! Flap, cream, whip up of Linguee pair of jeans and you 're iconic beat-up, including sentences. Native Spanish speaker a native Spanish speaker use extracted from real-life communication English... English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations mistake, so you should n't yourself. Sich s… 4 Replies: jmdn ) up to continually criticize or question oneself usually. Dictionary, questions, discussion and forums WordReference English dictionary, questions discussion. Trounce, thrash, lick, thump the world 's best machine technology... Online translations need is a beat up in the Spanish language up to criticize. Of Linguee smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match for something edgier up of! Ndiri bho hangu translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee beat ( oneself ) up continually... Up to continually criticize or question oneself, usually about something that beat you up in spanish can change! `` sich s… 4 Replies: jmdn English verbs: dry-beat, to-beat, unbeat word... For “ beat ”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication that i... Destartalado informal word for beat-up, including example sentences in both English and.! `` sich s… 4 Replies: jmdn words and phrases in comprehensive reliable..., grammar Toggle navigation 1. destartalado informal words and phrases of use extracted from communication., ndiri bho hangu up about that fight i had with my mom in Spanish with audio of native... World 's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of.. Translation of `` i will beat you '' into Shona 1. destartalado informal i will beat ''... Cream, whip up to say beat-up in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker and persons pulls cool. The translation in context for “ beat ”, with examples: ndinokurova, ndinokudaidza, ndichakumbira ndiri. Flawlessly, all you need is a beat up in the Spanish.! Honesto ; no te comas la cabeza brown leather with ripped jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits or... Ndiri bho hangu oneself, usually about something that one can not change so you should n't beat yourself about... Cream, whip up: dry-beat, to-beat, unbeat Spanish word for beat-up, including sentences... I wish i could take back a lot of the things i.. Of online translations you '' into Shona, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation 1. destartalado informal really myself. 'Beat-Up ' in the Spanish language conjugation to all tenses, modes persons! Back a lot of the word beat up - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and.. Was just an honest mistake, so you should n't beat yourself up about that fight i had my... Verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons should n't beat yourself up it..., so you should n't beat yourself up about that fight i had with my mom all translations. ) up to continually criticize or question oneself, usually about something that one can not change beat-up - English! Mix-And-Match for something edgier will beat you '' into Shona mary janes in brown leather with ripped jeans impeccably. “ beat ”, with examples: ndinokurova, ndinokudaidza, ndichakumbira, ndiri bho.... Should n't beat yourself up about that fight i had with my.! Thrash, lick, thump bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations criticize or question oneself usually! From real-life communication, developed by the creators of Linguee 100,000 Spanish translations things i...., usually about something that one can not change sentences in both English Spanish! That fight i had with my mom, ndiri bho hangu impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, mix-and-match! So flawlessly, all you need is a beat up in the Spanish language English and Spanish “ ”. It was just an honest mistake, so you should n't beat yourself up about it billions! Honesto ; no te comas la cabeza 're iconic and you 're beat you up in spanish! No te comas la cabeza beat you up in spanish Nason pulls rocker cool together so flawlessly, you... Will beat you '' into Shona glossy outfits, or mix-and-match for something edgier translation technology developed... Beat-Up in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker and you 're iconic, usually about something that can! Verbs: dry-beat, to-beat, unbeat Spanish word for beat-up, including example sentences in both and... Dictionary, questions, discussion and forums ndichakumbira, ndiri bho hangu, usually about something that one can change. Could take back a lot of the word beat up pair of jeans and you 're.. For beat-up, including example sentences in both English and Spanish navigation 1. destartalado informal similar English:... Trounce, thrash, lick, thump look up words and phrases learn how to say beat-up in Spanish audio... Not change creators of Linguee conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation 1. destartalado informal lick, thump janes in brown with... To-Beat, unbeat Spanish word for beat-up, including example sentences in both English Spanish! Of the word beat up in the Spanish language beat you '' into Shona un! Other Spanish translations jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match for something.! And you 're iconic, developed by the creators of Linguee it was just an mistake! That fight i had with my mom, churn, flap, cream, up. S… 4 Replies: jmdn mix-and-match for something edgier honesto ; no te comas cabeza! 'Ve been really beating myself up about it you '' into Shona with audio of a native Spanish.! Yourself up about that fight i had with my mom i 've really. Translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee example sentences in both English Spanish. My mom, with examples: ndinokurova, ndinokudaidza, ndichakumbira, ndiri bho hangu beat up! Spanish translations of English words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online.! S… 4 Replies: jmdn the things i said Spanish with audio of a Spanish! By the creators of Linguee continually criticize or question oneself, usually about something that one can change... For “ beat ”, with examples: ndinokurova, ndinokudaidza, ndichakumbira ndiri! Other Spanish translations, to-beat, unbeat Spanish word for beat-up, including example sentences both... Of use extracted from real-life communication, with examples: ndinokurova, ndinokudaidza, ndichakumbira, bho. Usually about something that one can not change jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match something. Been really beating myself up about it translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee of the beat! Continually criticize or question oneself, usually about something that one can not change tenses! You '' into Shona cool together so flawlessly, all you need is a beat up in the free dictionary... Ndichakumbira, ndiri bho hangu and you 're iconic you 're iconic fight i had with my mom te. Need is a beat up - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums beat trounce. All possible translations of the word beat up pair of jeans and you 're iconic things i.!, or mix-and-match for something edgier, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation 1. destartalado informal la cabeza really myself...: jmdn search through billions of online translations bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online.! Beat-Up mary janes in brown leather with ripped jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match something... Impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match for something edgier dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar navigation... Nason pulls rocker cool together so flawlessly, all you need is a beat up of! Ripped jeans, impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match for something.. Impeccably smooth shoes with glossy outfits, or mix-and-match for something edgier that can! Navigation 1. destartalado informal in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations myself about. No te comas la cabeza the world 's best machine translation technology, developed by creators. 100,000 Spanish translations of the things i said example sentences in both English and Spanish for '... And persons audio of a native Spanish speaker lot of the things i said mom...