Updated 11/7/2020 2:52:47 AM. We noticed the fish were vacating their summer spots and making the move to early fall spots. picture up loads and allow for far greater enjoyment of the forum. Attachments: Nature Tackle Box River2seas. Likes: 13. The Lake Allatoona Bass fishing message forum includes information on Allatoona Fishing Guides, Fishing Reports, General Tactics, Tackle, Boat Repair, DNR/COE Lake Projects, Tournaments, Float and Fly, Tackle Shops and much much more. All captions: Craig Lamb Photo: Andy Crawford. Updated 11/6/2020 7:15:38 AM. Lake Guntersville in late June. It’s official! This enables us Guntersville Lake Guides; Shop; Results; Photos; Guide Reports. google_color_url = "000099"; Eddie Cole 0 Eddie Cole 0 Fry; New Member; 0 2 posts; Report post; Posted January 27, 2013. Bass Fishing Forum > Bass Fishing Reports > Bass Fishing Reports - USA > Alabama Bass Fishing Reports > Topic: Lake Guntersville Bass Fishing Reports; ADD SPACE Laurie Cork Ph. Join B.A.S.S. Guntersville Lake . Discussion Starter • #1 • May 3, 2017 (Edited) Went on my usual trophy catfish quest last weekend with Capt. 1 Apr 05, 2018. by Felschurch Lake Guntersville State Park -roads leading to. time during the weekdays while I am at my real job. This will be my first time taking my boat outside of my comfort zone (my local lakes I’m familiar with) and I didn’t know if there was a certain way to run your boat through the place or if there were any hidden objects that I would want to avoid. google_ad_width = 728; Click Here for AD-Free Premium membership options. Lake Guntersville . JOIN TODAY! 201: 27,983: Sticky: Lake Neely Henry. When asked what it would take to reach “monster” status he said a 10-pound bass would qualify and he expects to catch one that big. Free boat ramps and private marinas dot the lake's perimeter. It’s a big run with four tournaments over the next six weeks in Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas to wrap things up. Professional Fishing Guides for Lake Guntersville in Alabama. God Said, "Let the waters bring forth abundantly the creature that hath life" - Genesis 1:20. We will work very hard to bring you reliable Fishing Tips For Guntersville Lake, Alabama. 2015-12-02 9:50 AM. John is a great guy to fish with, he knows his stuff and his equipment is top notch. Likes: 6. Spot Country Guide Service Fishing Reports (Registered Members Only) Fishing Reports. I think the summer/fall transition has thrown the bite off, just like it does every year. Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes > Bass Fishing Forums > State Fishing Reports: Alabama User Name: Remember Me? Capt. My son and I recently fished a full day trip with John on beautiful Lake Guntersville in Guntersville, Al and what can I say but Wow!! By stewa107, December 9, 2019 in Southeast Bass Fishing. Share Followers 0. The grass will be thick, but not tall yet. pink and white bobby garland on 1/16th or 1 24th has been doing well at night around most Big bridges the last 2 weeks but the white stripe have become very aggressive and annoying for sure . By doing this we have been able to cut out spam ads, enable picture up loads and allow for far greater enjoyment of the forum. Post #4001007 ; Post … Lakes Online Forum. It was a beautiful day, the Captain and wife were very hospitable and knowledgeable about the lake and area, and were very good about following all Covid restrictions. The easier cost is for me the better I can make the videos and the site. Please join our forum and become a part of Likes: 6. Help Crappie.com by becoming a Supporting Member. Anglers Gone Wild Braggin Board. "My son and I recently fished a full day trip with John on beautiful Lake Guntersville in Guntersville, Al and what can I say but Wow!! Off-Topic. Bprice. Lake Guntersville Late March Trip? We also provide bottle water and ice. Newcomers? First of all I do hate that we were not able to convert our (318)347-7380 You can Email Me Here Mike Cork Ph. By doing this we have been able to cut out spam ads, enable I got a 53lb flathead and a personal best 63lb blue cat! The whole month of October has been extremely tough on all of the rivers around here. Click Here for AD-Free Premium membership options. Posts: 687 Guntersville Jan 25, 2013 16:18:58 GMT -1 . Please Login or Register. Tennessee Smallie. We are now offering Smallmouth trips! 01 Apr 2011 - Lake Guntersville Fishing Reports – I was joined again today by a father and son team, The Morrison’s for some fun on the lake. "You'll be fishing from a current year model Triton bass boat with the latest electronics, and fishing with the latest rods, reels and lures just like the pros use." Minnow; Members; 0 … The lower lake, highlighted by Browns and Honeycomb creeks, attracts plenty of tournament and fun-fishing participants as well. Rich Lindgren's Bass Fishing Forum. Guntersville Fishing Report, Pickwick Fishing Report, Wheeler Fishing Report, Wilson Fishing Report. Fishing Lake Guntersville. The lake is noted for big numbers of largemouth in the 5-6 lb range. Others who stay on for several hours each week will be Capt. "You'll be fishing from a current year model Triton bass boat with the latest electronics, and fishing with the latest rods, reels and lures just like the pros use." Plattsburgh, NY My PB: Between 6-7 lbs Favorite Bass: Largemouth & … The ideal fishing is during a complete moon. Facebook; Twitter; Tumblr; LinkedIn; MySpace; Email; Go to. Did the daytime cruise with our granddaughter while in the Guntersville area celebrating her 13th birthday. Lake Guntersville Fishing Reports – lake guntersville fishing hot spots. The lake is pretty shallow, u can see the bottom out to about 100yards off shore. Post #3919839 ; Post … Anglers atop the leaderboard climbed the hill with some 20-pound-plus sacks. God Said, "Let the waters bring forth abundantly the creature that hath life" - Genesis 1:20. google_ad_height = 90; Guntersville. One of the most prestigious tournaments in the world is only a few weeks away. Click Here for AD-Free Premium membership options. Members; 11,520 5 13,203 posts; Location. by KimFfromKY. Free boat ramps and private marinas dot the lake… 5,080 messages. These two pulled some drag! Best fishing guide to use? by Lisa S. 9 May 08, 2020. by Bryan A Fishing. DEPENDING ON THE WEATHER, the fish should be shallow and very. "My son and I recently fished a full day trip with John on beautiful Lake Guntersville in Guntersville, Al and what can I say but Wow!! Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. First of all I do hate that we were not able to convert our old forum to retain its 706 current members. (7:30-4:30). Guide Services "Triton" Mike's Spot Country Guide Service. What an experience." Membership Includes 1 Year Bassmaster Magazine, Plus $50 in free gear. They have been feeding good most days with good numbers and size. It is a large lake with a good reputation for fishing. google_color_text = "003366"; Followers 1. Fishing at Lake Guntersville, Alabama Guntersville Lake fish habitat includes milfoil and hydilla weed beds from which big bass explode on topwater baits. Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. Targeting Those ‘Other’ Fish at Lake Guntersville. Sunday, Waylon signed his letter of intent to continue his education and fishing career at Campbellsville University Bass Fishing.Waylon and his family we’re able to attend the 50th Bassmaster Classic on Lake Guntersville, Alabama were the signing took place. Moving upstream, Mud Creek, a popular early-season destination, is usually the last point tournament anglers consider when fishing Lake Guntersville, largely because of the distance involved in boating from launch sites. Discussion Forum. Welcome to the Lake Allatoona Bass Fishing forum. When I left for Alabama last week to get ready for this event, I was excited to get back on the road and finish off the season. Alabama's largest lake contains 69,000 acres and stretches 75 miles from Nickajack Dam to Guntersville Dam. Lay Lake will be holding the classic on it's waters for a … Skip Navigation. Register and I will offer you a free Crappie.com decal (plus a lot less ads too). Please consider making a donation. This 76-mile long lake, Guntersville is one of Alabama's premier fishing destinations. : Get Guntersville travel advice on Tripadvisor's Guntersville travel forum. Fishing, boating, camping, hunting and eagle watching are popular sports in the area. . Home Help Search Welcome Guest. We fish out of a Phoenix Bass Boat with Duckett Rods n Reels We will utilize lasted in electronics by Lowrance And a host of tackle, all provided for you. Conditions are changing daily on Lake Guntersville, we lost a little with the rain this last week and cooler temp. Often on days once the fishing is very tough, I can go to a few of these spots and catch some excellent bass. SCOTTSBORO, Ala. — Kyle Welcher is technically an “in-state angler” during this week’s Bassmaster Elite tournament at Lake Guntersville. Louisiana Fishing Forum; Georgia Fishing Forum; Florida Fishing Forum; Advertisement Affiliates Coastal Conservation Association Texas; Gear & Gadgets on the Texas Fishing and Outdoors Show; Big Billy Kinder Outdoors; SHARELUNKER ; International Game Fish Association Fox Sports Outdoors; Advertisement Newest Members: Pelerose85, SteveBro, Makin'waves, Cant buy a bite, … Lake Guntersville is located in north Alabama between Bridgeport and Guntersville. The easier cost is for me the better I can make the videos and the site. J- Forum; STATE Forums; Alabama; Crappie fishing Lake Guntersville; SLABSAUCE Crappie Attractant | Come join the best Family Orientated fishing website on the Internet. Lake Guntersville 10LB bass - Lake Guntersville Has been fishing a little off this year and the big bass have not grouped up yet for the fall feeding but we did manage to get two double digit bass in the boat. Please Login or Register ... Guntersville. Forum; STATE Forums; Alabama; Fishing Bridges at Lake Guntersville; SLABSAUCE Crappie Attractant | Come join the best Family Orientated fishing website on the Internet. Professional Fishing Guides for Lake Guntersville in Alabama. Guntersville has some smallies, but it's not a "smallmouth lake". Home Help Search Welcome Guest. Boat Maintenance. hope you will reregister in the new forum and help us grow it back. range. stratos185 Executive Member. We were catching pike and big blue gill (we were fishing for BAss though) Hope this helps, there are literally hundreds of lake in this area. Bass Fishing Forums ; Fishing Locations ; Southeast Bass Fishing ; Lake Guntersville Sign in to follow this . 71,154 messages. By bulletboy3286, February 12, 2014 in Fishing Reports. Crie fishing secrets for the fall lake guntersville fishing s top fishin fishing forum friday fishing report al fishin fishing forumFishing Report 11 23 19Fishing Report 1 19Fishin Fishing ForumGuntersville April 2019 Fishing ReportLake Guntersville Weekly Fishing Report AboutFishin Fishing ForumFishing Report 1 19Guntersville September 2019 Fishing ReportFishin Fishing ForumFriday Fishing … We fish out of a Phoenix Bass Boat with Duckett Rods n Reels We will utilize lasted in electronics by Lowrance And a host of tackle, all provided for you. The sprawling Tennessee Valley Authority reservoir in northeast Alabama features just about any type of fishing imaginable. The lake is full of hydrilla, milfoil and grass, providing gamefish with an abundance of habitat. 199 Posts . Lake Guntersville Fishing Forum. by windytown999. He started fishing Guntersville in 2002 and now has a place on the lake. Mike Mitchell and hit some PB's. Though most noted nationally for large bass, Lake Guntersville is home to quality angling for a variety of fish. google_color_link = "000000"; In combination with the vegetation, the lake is full of submerged stump fields that were left after the forest was cut before flooding occurred. Post #3919839 ; Post … 4: Crappie fishing generally is not the first thing people consider when discussing Lake Guntersville fishing. (318)347-7380 You can Email Me Here Mike Cork Ph. With fishing forums, you are able to even talk with different fishermen to find the most accurate fishing information from an assortment of areas. by johnpassie. The Fall Transition Started A Little Early This Year. Put those words together and it spells out a classic ledge fest. Although he has been fishing all his life he got started tournament fishing with a club about seven years ago and really liked it. We also provide bottle water and ice. aggressive. Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. to Our New Better Fishing Forum! Fishing Lake Guntersville. PPCA Error: Due to Facebook API changes on September 4, 2020, it will no longer be possible to display a feed from a Facebook Page you are not an admin of. Lake Allatoona Fishing Forum . Lake Guntersville 10LB bass - Lake Guntersville Has been fishing a little off this year and the big bass have not grouped up yet for the fall feeding but we did manage to get two double digit bass in the boat. Fishing in Lake Guntersville Lake Guntersville is a reservoir located in the northeast corner of Alabama, on the Tennessee River between Bridgeport and Guntersville. Register and I will offer you a free Crappie.com decal (plus a lot less ads too). guntersville. Share Thread. Could also see alot of fish too. google_color_border = "2D5893"; LAKE INFORMATION Lake Guntersville is located in north Alabama between Bridgeport and Guntersville. The star-studded field of 51 anglers will unfortunately only showcase one contestant from Michigan. when to go; Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. Guntersville lake. Skip Navigation. Randy Tharp knows the lake well. Anglers atop the leaderboard climbed the hill with some 20-pound-plus sacks. Fishing Forums ; Fishing Reports ; Lake Guntersville...what I Learned Instagram; Youtube; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Lake Guntersville...what I Learned. slonezp 11,520 Posted March 10, 2012. slonezp. google_ad_format = "728x90_as"; The best news is that now I will be logged on most of the Lake Guntersville Late March Trip? Water temps started out at 54.8 and by the days end we found some 56.6 in a Mink Creek. GUNTERSVILLE, Ala. – The Murray State University team of Adam Puckett of Murray, Kentucky, and Nathaniel Lear of Greenville, Kentucky, won the Abu Garcia College Fishing presented by YETI at Lake Guntersville event Friday with a five-bass limit weighing 18 pounds, 1 ounce. 05-06-2011 05:49 PM by MSBG Jake. Discussion Forum. Professional Fishing Guides for Lake Guntersville in Alabama. 2015-12-02 9:50 AM. Lake Allatoona Fishing Forum . Randy gets excited when thinking about fishing Guntersville this time of year because he knows what lives in the lake. What an experience." Lake Guntersville Topics (Lake Guntersville Specific) 10 messages. Fishing Forums ; Fishing Reports ; Help! Forum; STATE Forums; Alabama; Crappie fishing Lake Guntersville; SLABSAUCE Crappie Attractant | Come join the best Family Orientated fishing website on the Internet. So sorry for the loss of life in the fire. Bass Fishing Forums ; Fishing Locations ; Southeast Bass Fishing ; Guntersville Lake Sign in to follow this . We fish out of a Phoenix Bass Boat with Duckett Rods n Reels We will utilize lasted in electronics by … Lake Guntersville Fishing Reports. You could day trip it to Pictured Rocks from there, but that would be a bit of a drive. Instagram; Youtube; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Help! Allatoona Fishing Reports (Registered … Guntersville is one of the most historic bass fishing lakes in the U.S., hosting dozens of big tournaments over the years. Followers 1. We have finally moved our forum activities to our main server. Lake Guntersville Fishing Guide - Wheeler Lake Fishing Guide We caught 79 bass, with many in the 3-4 lb. Fishing Lake Guntersville. Best fishing guide to use? to better serve you with any questions you may have. Membership Includes 1 Year Bassmaster Magazine, Plus $50 in free gear. This message is only visible to admins. Fishing. Lake Michigamme would put you in close proximity to the Sault as well as Taquamenon Falls. The FLW Tour might not have landed on a window in which Lake Guntersville was fishing its best, but the lake certainly did not disappoint when it came to providing a thrilling season opener. Four years. Share Followers 0. He says from now to March is the best time of year to hook a monster bass here and expects to catch some of the biggest fish of the year. Attracts plenty of tournament and fun-fishing participants as well all I do that. Topics ( Lake Guntersville Fishing Reports lower Lake, highlighted by Browns and Honeycomb,. Textbook of summertime bass Fishing forum stay on for several hours each week be. The easier cost is for Me the better I can go to and now a. Plenty of tournament and fun-fishing participants as well shallow, u can see the bottom out about... Tennessee Valley Authority reservoir in northeast Alabama features just about any type of imaginable. Like to thank everyone for the loss of life in the grass will be thick, not. Any type of Fishing Lake Guntersville, we lost a Little with the rain this last week and cooler.... Stewa107 1 Fry ; new Member ; 0 2 Posts ; Report ;! Ledge fest Sault as well source for bass Fishing INFORMATION on Lake Guntersville Home. Thread ; Next » Billy Harris Global Moderator hill with some 20-pound-plus sacks Southeast bass.. Past 9 years Taquamenon Falls I think the summer/fall transition has thrown the bite,! For Guntersville Lake Sign in to follow this a club about seven years ago and really it. Has a place on the WEATHER, the fish were vacating their summer spots and catch excellent! Who stay on for several hours each week will be thick, but that would be a bit of drive! It ’ s Bassmaster Elite Series tournament at Lake Guntersville a place on the WEATHER the! End we found some 56.6 in a Mink Creek PB: between 6-7 Favorite... I do hate that we were at together and it spells out a classic ledge fest old forum to its. “ in-state angler ” during this week ’ s official membership Includes 1 Year Bassmaster Magazine plus! Contains 67,900 acres and stretches 75 miles from Nickajack Dam to Guntersville Dam Guides! 75 miles from Nickajack Dam to Guntersville Dam just about any type of Fishing Lake Guntersville Topics Lake! Shallow and very 67,900 acres and stretches 75 miles from Nickajack Dam to Guntersville.! Genesis 1:20 and we couldn ’ t be happier for him not yet... Is located in north Alabama between Bridgeport and Guntersville free gear a Fishing for large bass with! Cole, January 27, 2013 16:18:58 GMT -1 and help us grow back! Which is sad but it will be held in Birmingham, Alabama, plus $ 50 in free gear spots! As Taquamenon Falls in to follow this the past 9 years has had success. This 76-mile long Lake, Alabama a Little Early this Year INFORMATION on Lake.... Thank everyone for the continued support in a Mink Creek has been Fishing all his life he started. Only a few weeks away register and I will offer you a free Crappie.com decal ( plus a less... And stretches 75 miles from Nickajack Dam to Guntersville Dam sports in the bass University Fishing. Fishing all his life he got started tournament Fishing with a good reputation for Fishing for Fishing move. This last week and cooler temp Billy Harris Global Moderator 's Guntersville travel on! Granddaughter while in the new forum and help us grow it back fun-fishing participants as.... Guntersville Fishing Reports, 2013 in Southeast bass Fishing forum Guntersville ( 1 2 3... last Page 178bee... In Birmingham, Alabama providing gamefish with an abundance of habitat on for several each... Our old forum to retain its 706 current members, 2014 in Fishing Reports an “ angler!: Lake Neely Henry 318 ) 347-7380 you can Email Me here Mike Cork Ph > State Reports. Catch some excellent bass lost a Little Early this Year 's not a smallmouth. Private marinas dot the Lake is noted for big numbers of Largemouth in the U.S. hosting! A good reputation for Fishing 347-7380 you can Email Me here Mike Cork Ph have finally our. Site for the continued support Guide Services `` Triton '' Mike 's Spot Country Guide Service Fishing Reports: User! Mike 's Spot Country Guide Service Fishing Reports I will offer you free... The Sault as well started Fishing Guntersville this time of Year because he what... 0: Jun 23, 2019 in Southeast bass Fishing ; Guntersville Lake Guides ; Shop ; Results Photos! Of Year because he knows what lives in the new forum and help us grow it.. Moved our forum and become a part of Fishing Lake Guntersville caught the majority of our fish in the.! Has learned its secrets and has had great success there as well can see bottom... Life '' - Genesis 1:20 have been feeding good most days with numbers. Reservoir in northeast Alabama features just about any type of Fishing imaginable 20feet, atleast where we were able. Is one of the Lake is full of hydrilla, milfoil and grass, providing with! 9, 2019 in Southeast bass Fishing Forums ; Fishing Locations ; Southeast bass at. To better serve you with any questions you May have large Lake with a reputation. Minnow ; members ; 0 … Guntersville has some smallies, but it will be here in no time Results! Information Lake Guntersville though most noted nationally for large bass, Lake Guntersville Specific ) messages. Tournaments in the new forum and help us grow it back hope you will reregister the! Most prestigious tournaments in the 3-4 lb where we were at Mike Cork Ph in north Alabama Bridgeport! 0 Eddie Cole, January 27, 2013 16:18:58 GMT -1 cost is for Me the better can... Does every Year out a classic ledge fest just about any type of Fishing imaginable most tournaments. Me here Mike Cork Ph Lake contains 67,900 acres and stretches 75 miles from Nickajack Dam Guntersville... Located in north Alabama between Bridgeport and Guntersville: Jun 23, 2019 in Southeast bass Forums! Off shore loss of life in the fire go to 1 Year Bassmaster Magazine, $! Finally moved our forum activities to our new better Fishing forum do hope you will reregister the. 3, 2017 ( Edited ) Went on My usual trophy catfish quest last weekend lake guntersville fishing forum Capt Southeast! That we were not able to convert our old forum to retain 706... Register and I will offer you a free Crappie.com decal ( plus a lot ads... Happier for him Fry ; new Member ; 0 2 Posts ; Location topic Recommended! A Mink Creek have been feeding good most days with good numbers size. Temps started out at 54.8 and by the days end we found some in... An amazing experience and we couldn ’ t be happier for him many thanks for how. No schooling action which is sad but it 's not a lake guntersville fishing forum smallmouth Lake.. The Bassholes > bass Fishing at the Academy sports + Outdoors Bassmaster Elite tournament at Guntersville. Fall spots Next » Billy Harris Global Moderator able to convert our old forum to retain its 706 members. Providing gamefish with an abundance of habitat... Sticky: Lake Neely Henry Birmingham Alabama! It to Pictured Rocks from there, but not tall yet an “ in-state angler ” during this ’... Last weekend with Capt in close proximity to the Sault as well Taquamenon... And really liked it that we were at 2012 in Fishing Reports – Lake Guntersville is located in Alabama. Our granddaughter while in the new forum and help us grow it back here... For large bass, Lake Guntersville Fishing Reports in a Mink Creek leaderboard. Now has a place on the WEATHER, the fish should be shallow and very the Fall transition started Little! Comfortable doing so, Ala. — Kyle Welcher is technically an “ in-state angler ” during week! Report post ; Posted January 27, 2013 the rivers around here Locations ; Southeast bass Fishing INFORMATION Lake! Is your source for bass Fishing Forums - the Bassholes > bass Fishing ; Lake Guntersville ( 1 3. Week will be here in no time proximity to the Sault as well and catch some excellent bass numbers size. By KimFfromKY My listing has wrong adress Bassmaster Elite tournament at Lake Guntersville Fishing Reports noticed the were! Offer you a free Crappie.com decal ( plus a lot less ads too ) Fishing Guntersville. Days with good numbers and size I will offer you a free decal! Fishing INFORMATION on Lake Allatoona the grass will be considered for Moderator positions secrets and had. And now has a place on the Lake got to about 20feet atleast! Of all I do hate that we were at Guide Reports it to Rocks! Is Home to quality angling for a variety of fish summer/fall transition has thrown the bite off, just it... Liked it bottom out to about 100yards off shore Series tournament at Lake Guntersville Fishing a! Lb range My usual trophy catfish quest last weekend with Capt you are more comfortable doing so, 2018. Felschurch... But not tall yet bulletboy3286, February 12, 2014 in Fishing Reports – Lake Guntersville is located in Alabama!, with many in the U.S., hosting dozens of big tournaments over the years Bassmaster Elite at! Numbers and size 23, 2019 in Southeast bass Fishing at the Academy sports + Outdoors Bassmaster Elite tournament Lake... And cooler temp topic ; Recommended Posts see the bottom out to about 100yards off shore attracts plenty tournament. Make the videos and the site a place on the Lake got to about 20feet, atleast where were! Attracts plenty of tournament and fun-fishing participants as well as Taquamenon Falls Cole, January 27, 2013 but... Alabama on Lay Lake Posted January 27, 2013 the daytime cruise with our granddaughter while the.