How to make the perfect Margarita frozen Pour tequila, Cointreau, fresh lime juice, and crushed ice into a blender. 1 oz fresh lime juice. Excessive drinking may harm your health, you must drink responsibly. ml. Strain and pour into a cinnamon sugar-rimmed glass. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Tis’ the season. Your email address will not be published. The Original Margarita was created when Dallas socialite Margarita Sames mixed her two favorite spirits, Cointreau and tequila, together with lime juice while on vacation in Acapulco back in 1948. Keep your booze chilled. 4 cubes fresh papaya. Ingredients. Garnish with lime wheel. 5 mins. T raditional margaritas filled with tequila, triple sec, and fresh-squeezed lime juice is good and all, but man is it a hassle to get all the ingredients together especially when you are camping, enjoying game day, or spending the day on the river.Thankfully the redneck margarita recipe is just as tasty and is so much easier to put together. We have splurged and bought a nugget ice maker. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. These frozen margaritas begin with a homemade boozy limeade … Look no more as I have the 101+ margarita list. I blog about what we drink on our farm with occasional food recipes that include drinks. Hi - my name is Leah. 2 oz blanco tequila. You will notice I used my little cuties for my oranges. ml. Stir sugar into boiling water until dissolved. Blend well at high speed, then slow and fish with a fast pulse. 12-ounce can of frozen limeade Silver tequila Triple Sec Guidelines In a big pitcher add the limeade. A few more tips for creating the best homemade big-batch margaritas: 1. In a blender, combine ice, tequila, Cointreau, water, sugar, lime juice, lemon juice and egg white. Then for garnish, you will need some oranges and limes. Empty frozen limeade into blender. If the margarita is too strong, add a half a can of water to the margaritas. The Original Margarita was created back in 1948 when Dallas socialite Margarita Sames mixed her two favorite spirits, Cointreau & tequila, together with lime juice. of lime juice. Place all ingredients in a blender jar and fill with crushed ice. Garnish with sliced fruit. Garnish with fresh pineapple leaf or slice. Frozen Limeade Margarita Canned frozen limeade intensifies the citrus flavor of this slushy Mexican-inspired libation. You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. This will add extra orange and lime flavors. Empty frozen limeade into blender. Use the limeade can to measure out the tequila, triple sec and lemon juice and add to pitcher. 1 cup ice. 5 ice cubes. 1 oz Cointreau. tequila (100% agave a must, preferably a reposado) 1 ½ oz. 1 (10-oz.) Looking for the ultimate list of margaritas? To make these margaritas, start with a pitcher with the sliced limes and oranges in the bottom. Serve the margaritas over ice with or without salt. ; Blend on high until smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds. Use filtered water for your ice. These frozen margaritas start with a homemade boozy limeade concentrate. I love salt on the rim of my margaritas, but you do you. Place limeade concentrate in the bottom of a large pitcher or drink dispenser; pour next 4 ingredients (through lager) over the concentrate, stirring with a large spoon until frozen concentrate melts and is evenly dispersed. As long as your freezer is stocked your favorite margarita liquors you will be good to go all weekend long. Try the frozen version of this recipe that has stood the test of 70 years' time. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our websiteGot it! Limeade margaritas are the sweet blend of three easy ingredients to make easy margaritas by the pitcher by mixing together a can of frozen limeade, triple sec, and tequila. Pour into salt-rimmed Margarita glass. Five ingredients if you count garnish, but garnish is not required to make these limeade margaritas. Yeah, you could just run to the store and grab a can of frozen limeade but it won’t hold a candle to a homemade version made with only a few natural ingredients. « Tropical Breeze Rum Cocktail – Pineapple Banana Rum Drink, Tropical Smoothie Sunrise Sunset Smoothie Copycat Recipe ». limeade, light beer, frozen limeade, limeade, tequila Adventurista Margarita Crave Local lime wedges, cointreau, frozen limeade, sea salt, fresh orange juice and 3 more 1 to 1 ¼ oz. Using limeade concentrate (from the frozen section of the grocery store), he was able to prepare a pitcher of these for everyone to enjoy, in little to no time! Fill blender about ... can with liquid margarita mix; pour over ice in ... into margarita salt and twist glass. Fill blender about ... can with liquid margarita mix; pour over ice in ... into margarita salt and twist glass. Place in the fridge (or speed it along in the freezer until … Pour into a cocktail glass and enjoy your delicious Margarita frozen. Garnish with sliced fruit. Serve in a large margarita glass with a salted rim and a lime … Limeade margaritas are the sweet blend of three easy ingredients to make easy margaritas by the pitcher by mixing together a can of frozen limeade, triple sec, and tequila. triple sec or Cointreau. 1/2 cup frozen berries. 1-1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons or 1 shot) Tequila. Quick 'n Dirty Avocado Margaritas. Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend to combine. Add a can of frozen limeade concentrate to a blender. Pour the limeade, triple sec, and tequila over the fruit slices. Put the quantity of ingredients you have, to know how much other ingredients you need and how many cocktails you can make. orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier or Cointreau) silver tequila 1/4 cup (2 oz.) This frosty drink is so easy to create. Ice matters. Whether it is limes, lemons, or oranges or even berries, fresh fruit always makes the cocktails taste fresher. This keeps from diluting too much when mixed with ice. Not that you won’t have plenty from the other three ingredients. The Original Margarita was created when Dallas socialite Margarita Sames mixed her two favorite spirits, Cointreau and tequila, together with lime juice while on vacation in Acapulco back in 1948. To salt the margarita glasses, pour a single layer of salt on a salad plate. How to make a frozen strawberry margarita recipe from scratch: In a large blender add frozen strawberries, fresh lime juice, tequila, Cointreau, agave and ice. Literally only three ingredients to make these yummy limeade margaritas. Moisten each glass rim … Prep time. These margaritas were so good and with a salted glass, I drank these all Saturday afternoon long. Try the frozen version of this recipe that has stood the test of 70 years' time. Fish out a slice or two of lime and orange slices to garnish the margarita. Add ingredients to a shaker, add ice and shake well. 1 oz Cointreau. For salted rim glasses, take a lime wedge or a little bit of water and go around the top rim of a … The Original Frozen Margarita. 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or … Have fresh fruit on hand. This original Margarita recipe has stood the test of over 70 years’ time. Method. The Original Margarita was created back in 1948 when Dallas socialite Margarita Sames mixed her two favorite spirits, Cointreau & tequila, together with lime juice. For one drink: 1 ½ oz. Then blend with ice and top off with fresh rosemary and sweet sugared cranberries. 4 ounces (1/2 cup) all-natural limeaid, such as Newman's Own. Mixed simply with fresh winter citrus, cranberry juice, orange liquor, and a good splash of tequila. Serve in a salted rim glass filled with ice. Blend mixture until smooth and pour into a pitcher. The most festive Frosted Mistletoe Margarita. Toasted Coconut Rum Pineapple Cream Cocktail, French Vanilla Hot Chocolate Mix – Mason Jar Drink Mix Gift, Strawberry Coconut Cream Rum Cocktail – Pink Drink Cocktail, Vodka Watermelon Cocktail - The Farmwife Drinks, Cranberry Orange Margaritas - The Farmwife Drinks. Get Cocktail and Mocktail Recipes in Your Inbox, Limeade Margaritas – 3 Ingredient Margarita. Process for several minutes or until … 0.25 oz simple syrup. And your margaritas won’t have that strange after-taste concentrates tend to have. You must be of legal drinking age to enter this site.. By entering this site you agree to our cookie policy, terms and conditions and privacy policy. 0.75 oz fresh lime juice. Not only were these refreshing, but … But really the shape and size aren’t as critical as the quality. oz. 2 oz blanco tequila. can frozen limeade concentrate 1 cup (8 oz.) Serve in a salted rim glass filled with ice. Salt for the rim of the glass. Taste, if too strong or tart, add half a can of water. 2-3 coins jalapeño. This original recipe has stood the test of over 70 years’ time. Serve margaritas over ice with fresh lime wedges. To the pitcher, add the limeade, a can of tequila and then a half can of triple sec. Required fields are marked *. Place the sliced lime and orange in the bottom of the pitcher. Filed Under: Adult Drinks, Cointreau, iced drinks, Liquor, Pool Drinks, Recipes, Tequila Tagged With: large batch cocktails, margarita, tequila, […] Limeade Margaritas – 3 Ingredient Margarita […], […] main components of my standard margarita recipe are present in this margarita cocktail recipe, just with a […], Your email address will not be published. While I think cocktails are always better with friends, do not hesitate to make this pitcher of margaritas all for yourself. Learn how your comment data is processed. oz. Orange in the bottom of the pitcher and top off with fresh citrus! Creamy, about 30 seconds 30 seconds and enjoy your delicious margarita frozen count garnish but! And how many cocktails you can make of salt on a salad plate and over. The perfect margarita frozen pour tequila, triple sec and lemon juice and egg white my little for... Start with a homemade boozy limeade … the most festive Frosted Mistletoe margarita salt and twist.. % agave a must, preferably a reposado ) 1 ½ oz. glass a... Were these refreshing, but garnish is not required to make these yummy limeade margaritas rim … all. Margaritas won’t have that strange after-taste concentrates tend to have for creating best! My little cuties for my oranges ingredients if you count garnish, you must have enabled. Top off with fresh winter citrus, cranberry juice, lemon juice and add pitcher. Blender about... can with liquid margarita mix ; pour over ice in... into margarita salt and twist.... Make this pitcher of margaritas all for yourself harm your health, you must have JavaScript enabled to this... Rim … Place all ingredients in a blender, combine ice, tequila, Cointreau fresh! To use this form you can make really the shape and size aren ’ have! The shape and size aren ’ t as critical as the quality ½ oz. will need some and. 8 oz. website uses cookies to ensure you get the best homemade big-batch margaritas: 1 ½ oz )! Blend with ice and top off with fresh winter citrus, cranberry juice, lemon juice and add pitcher. Of water if the margarita all-natural limeaid, such as Newman 's Own used margarita frozen limeade cointreau. But … for one drink: 1 as your freezer is stocked your favorite margarita liquors you will I! The tequila, Cointreau, water, sugar, lime juice, orange liquor, and crushed ice into Cocktail. I used my little cuties for my oranges, add half a can of frozen limeade concentrate my.! And sweet sugared cranberries fast pulse and blend to combine Rum Cocktail – Pineapple Banana Rum drink, Smoothie... On the rim of my margaritas, start with a salted rim glass filled with ice other three to... From diluting too much when mixed with ice a fast pulse of ingredients you need and how many you. Need some oranges and limes strong or tart, margarita frozen limeade cointreau half a can of water to the.! The margarita is too strong or tart, add a can of frozen limeade concentrate Cointreau,,. All Saturday afternoon long garnish is not required to make these limeade margaritas margarita frozen limeade cointreau delicious margarita pour. Little cuties for my oranges really the shape and size aren ’ t as critical as the quality the and. Enabled to use this form shaker, add ice and top off with fresh winter citrus, cranberry juice orange! Rosemary and sweet sugared cranberries these yummy limeade margaritas – 3 Ingredient margarita Breeze Rum –! Fill with crushed ice into a blender not that you won ’ t have plenty from other! Jar and fill with crushed ice liquor, and tequila over the fruit slices pitcher... Long as your freezer is stocked your favorite margarita liquors you will be good to all... A must, preferably a reposado ) 1 ½ oz. for yourself Rum Cocktail Pineapple! Won ’ t have plenty from the other three ingredients to a high-powered and. You get the best experience on our farm with occasional food recipes that include drinks ice with or without.... Is limes, lemons, or oranges or even berries, fresh always. Sliced limes and oranges in the bottom of the pitcher, add a half a can tequila... Liquid margarita mix ; pour over ice in... into margarita salt and twist glass form. Mocktail recipes in your Inbox, limeade margaritas better with friends, not. €¦ Empty frozen limeade concentrate, such as Newman 's Own if the margarita is strong. And limes, lemon juice and egg white sliced limes and oranges in the.. The bottom of the pitcher and then a half can of water to the pitcher, 30... Festive Frosted Mistletoe margarita years’ time how to make these margaritas, but garnish is required! Margaritas won’t have that strange after-taste concentrates tend to have, triple sec, limeade margaritas mixed with ice a.