for every graduating class of every high school How to Post Your Reunion Announcement Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. at this time. Recapture your memories, share with your family, and reconnect with your classmates. Location will be in Gaston or Mecklenburg Count, however. I received the following email on July 24, 2001. 17th Anniversary! Please Support Our Class Website in 2020. The names listed below are alumni who have been searched for on this site from East Mecklenburg Sr High Schoolin Charlotte, North Carolina.If you see your name among the East Mecklenburg Sr High School graduates, someone is looking for you! Page ADD NEW          These Class Members have made It is a product of Classreport, Inc. and may not be affiliated with East Mecklenburg High School or its alumni association. family-owned business and yet freely host over a million class websites. Can you chip in today? door and took photos as people walked in. at this time. Venue to be determined based on number of participants. if (NS2Ch == 0) { Classreport.org provides free Class Websites It looks GREAT!" Looks good!" ), "Just discovered your product today while trying to locate classmates ahead of our 50th reunion in 2020. November 2020. East Mecklenburg High School Alumni Class List . Send messages to your classmates completely free! s=screen.width;v=navigator.appName Does your High School Class have a full-featured Alumni Website? If you have any questions or comments VIEW ALL Myers Park High School Class of 1971 Bobby George. Garinger High School ... East Mecklenburg High School Class of 1973 Yolanda Buford. East Mecklenburg High School Alumni in Charlotte, NC - High School Apparel Clothing Merchandise - Find Alumni, Plan Reunion, Search for Reunions, Classmates High School Alumni Yearbooks, Alumni Reunion, East Mecklenburg High School Photos, East Mecklenburg High School Alumni Class, East Mecklenburg High School Apparel Clothing Merchandise The fact that you did this in a noncommercial manner in a world where everything has a price tag deserves recognition and respect, in my view. There are no fees required for participation on this site. South Mecklenburg High School Class of 1969 Kathy Brown. East Mecklenburg High School Alumni in Charlotte, NC - High School Apparel Clothing Merchandise - Find Alumni, Plan Reunion, Search for Reunions, Classmates High School Alumni Yearbooks, Alumni Reunion, East Mecklenburg High School Photos, East Mecklenburg High School Alumni Class, East Mecklenburg High School Apparel Clothing Merchandise else {c=screen.pixelDepth} South Mecklenburg High School, Class of 1980 Charlotte, North Carolina. Register for Free to see all East Mecklenburg High School alumni! Noticias en español para la comunidad hispana de East Meckl High School. Members of the 1980 graduating class from Mankato East High School, Mankato, MN This area is for comments on The names listed below are alumni who have been searched for on this site from East Mecklenburg High Schoolin Charlotte, North Carolina.If you see your name among the East Mecklenburg High School graduates, someone is looking for you! It is a product of Classreport, Inc. and may not be affiliated with East Mecklenburg High School or its alumni association. ... Saturday, April 3, 2021. www.classreport.org/bravos Class of 1980 Gerald Chastain. Kudos to you and your staff. Here is my first photo of the party on Saturday. I was in Beth's class at East Meck and attended the reunion last year. This website is a complementary addition to your existing alumni resources. The web's most complete class lists. Classreport.org provided free website for the Class of 1980 from East Mecklenburg High School for the members and guests of this class to stay informed of reunion events and updates from fellow members. East Mecklenburg High School, Charlotte, (NC) AlumniClass.com (774) - 10019 E Knox Ave, Spokane Valley WA, 99206. Send messages to your classmates completely free! This photo can be changed by your Class Administrator. 9/5/2017 Class of 1980 Karen Brown. Start One Now! Beth seems to have gotten into quite a few of my photos. All contributions will be DOUBLED through December 31! (7/26/01). ClassTraQ 11.003 Software Copyright � 2003 - 2017 East Gaston high school class of 1980 40th reunion. There are no prayer requests West Charlotte High School Class of 1993 Cong Bui. Class Administrator Please Register at www.reunionteam.com. Reconnect with friends from East Mecklenburg High School, find reunions, view yearbook photos and more. Find yearbook pictures from the 1980 East Mecklenburg High School yearbook for free, or buy a reprint. We are one of the premier social networking sites dating back to 2003. VIEW ALL BIOGRAPHIES. 2        Page Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. Classreport holds a special place in the hearts of our users: We need a Class Administrator. Class of 1980 Helene Gassen. News about East Mecklenburg High School In Spanish for our Hispanic Community. Olympic High School ... East Mecklenburg High School Rodney Gentry. Would you like a sneak peek at anon-functioning view of The Office? function pr(n) {document.write(n,"\n");} Goodman's Photos Hi Doug: My name is Scott Westbrook. Can you help keep this site online for another year? AlumniClass.com is not affiliated with and is independent of any school, school district, alumni association or any other sites. FAQ, Does your High School Class have a full-featured Alumni Website? East Mecklenburg High School, Class of 1984 Charlotte, North Carolina. We are so appreciative! " BORDER=0 SRC=\"http://c2.thecounter.com/id=1378374"+r+"\"><\/A>")} 128 likes. 9/11/2017, "Thank you for your assistance. Please read Our Story, ClassTraQ 11.003 Software Copyright � 2003 - 2017 with free access for all. This class reunion website is a complementary addition to your existing alumni resources. Our Story. at this time. at this time. These yearbooks are provided courtesy of Charlotte Mecklenburg Public Library's Robinson-Spangler North Carolina Room. Reconnect with friends from Classmates Test High School, find reunions, view yearbook photos and more. 9/25/2017, "I love your service and will continue to support you." Myers Park Senior High School Class of 1983 Betty George. The web's most complete class lists. books, movies, music, Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reserved    e0  Anniversary, Award, Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, Graduation, EMHS Top 20 Seniors - Class of 2021. I missed a couple and so now they have been added. 5/2/2018, "Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! Here Beth tries to remember which of the two beers was mine. We are having our 30 Year Reunion at the Renaissance Hotel South Park in Charlotte on Saturday night, July 31st. Post your messages here. NS2Ch=0 4        Gary j=navigator.javaEnabled() This site is to be operated by members of our class. Here is another one that I missed. Team colors are blue and yellow and the school mascot is an eagle. You need to register! Garinger High School ... East Mecklenburg High School Class of 1985 George Clean. This is the official web site for the East Mecklenburg High School Class Of 1961 this website possible by their generous to see the full-size versions.) pr("