Soho Tea & Coffee. Every time I come in here I realize what is missing in other cafes. We roast our coffee on a near-daily basis, so you can enjoy a fresh cup any time of day. The company is a District Of Columbia Corporation, which was filed on February 11, 2008. Good place for a afternoon coffee. Hours: Get quick answers from Sidamo Coffee & Tea staff and past visitors. (202) 548-0081 Website When compared to other restaurants, Sidamo Coffee & Tea is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact! The coffee is roasted in-house and all sourced from Ethiopia (at least that's what I interpreted). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I also got a chicken salad sandwich and that was also amazing. Featured Items Ethiopia Harrar Dark. Created by Ben Fortney 89 items • 48 followers. We got an iced mocha and a Chai latte. I'm not easy to please with coffee, but they did it right. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Anyway, Sidamo's coffee is very good. 417 H St NE, Washington The owner knows us, and always greets us with a smile. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Being in Washington, Sidamo Coffee & Tea in 20002 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Chevy Chase-Dc, Chevy Chase-DC, and Foggy Bottom - Gwu - West End. Originally hailing from the Eastern African country, the owner of Sidamo has done but all to make this place nearly perfect for those willing to study. True gem in the land of Starbucks. It is a small family run place, where they recognize people who come by regularly. iced Chai to cool off. I can't recommend it enough! If I lived in the area, I'd be here all the time. It was a crazy humid day so we stuck with iced coffee and...iced Chai to cool off. You know you're getting the best here. - See 35 traveler reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Washington DC, DC, at Tripadvisor. 417 H St NE, Washington DC, DC 20002-4335. To ensure that the quality is not lost in the process we roast our coffee daily in house. Sidamo is an H Street staple. ... Soho Tea & Coffee. It is my favorite and best place to get coffee in DC -- watching the man roast the beans is by far one of the best things and the aroma around the neighborhood is great! View the menu for Sidamo Coffee & Tea and restaurants in Washington, DC. The address on file for this person is 1110 Abbey Pl., N.E., Washington, DC 20002 in District Of Columbia County. The ambiance is quite relaxed and bohemian. Suggest an Edit Update menu. The eclectic exterior drew us inside this Ethiopian coffee shop and I was so glad we ventured inside; what an experience! From $ 12.99 Ethiopia Harrar Medium. Welcome to Soho Tea & Coffee. Love the people that run it and the cozy atmosphere. I don't drink coffee but from the rest of the reviews, it sounds like this place is an amazing choice to go to for it too. The staff members/owners are very friendly and the coffee is delicious -- all...single-sourced. I tried one of their pour overs of the Sidamo blend, which was extremely strong. It was small, but it was so warm and cozy and comfortable inside. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? It was small, but it was so warm and cozy and comfortable inside. Sahra Abril 29, 2013 Ha … Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Sidamo Coffee & Tea in H Street Corridor, DC Pro tip: next time you have to catch a ride at Union Station, do yourself a favor and plan to arrive at least an hour in advance and swing by Sidamo. Soho Tea & Coffee. This is such a breath of fresh air in the middle of a city under lockdown. Our tours have gone virtual! The coffee is excellent! There are coffee bags on the ground and only 7 single tables. Harrar Coffee & Roastery. I had a ham, egg, cheese bagel and it was good to. Sidamo Coffee &a Tea is a local coffee shop specializing in Ethiopian blends of freshly ground coffee, which the shops grind and brew in house. The aroma, the flavor,... Randomly saw this place and decided to try it while I was waiting my bike to get repaired up the street.Definitely a really good place for chai teas. The best coffee! Sidamo Coffee And Tea Inc. is a District Of Columbia Corporation filed on February 11, 2008. Check out the menu for Sidamo Coffee & Tea.The menu includes and main menu. When you walk inside Sidamo, you feel like you stumbled up an old, hidden gem. 417 H St NE, Washington, DC 20002 They import all of their beans directly from Ethiopia; the origination of coffea canephora, derived from the Robusta plant. The patio out back is my secret oasis. Take a … We lived very close to this coffee place, but now live farther, but still go there, when we are at that end of H Street. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Solomon Eshetu and is located at 1110 Abbey Pl., N.E., Washington, District Of Columbia … Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The owner came up a chatted with me a little bit so that was also nice to experience. He can be a little bit gruff, but no more so than a grandfather. If I lived in the area, I'd be here all the time.More, Best chai tea latte in the city! It's an Ethiopian coffee shop, so definitely check out the Ethiopian coffees. Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Washington DC, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Washington DC, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Washington DC, Hotels near National Air and Space Museum, Hotels near Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Hotels near United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Hotels near National World War II Memorial, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, Asian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Washington DC, Mediterranean Restaurants in Washington DC, South American Restaurants for Lunch in Washington DC, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Washington DC, Food Delivery Restaurants in Washington DC, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Washington DC, Restaurants for Group Dining in Washington DC, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Washington DC, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Washington DC, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Dupont Circle, Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End Restaurants. They have all sorts of drinks, from smoothies to tea, from espresso to pour overs. The best coffee can be had at SOVA, about nine blocks east from Sidamo: sovadc.com. Get directions, reviews and information for Sidamo Coffee and Tea in Washington, DC. Now the place also says coffee so that’s their bread and butter. If you just want a good cup of coffee, go to Sidamo. From $ 12.99 Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Medium. Sidamo Coffee and Tea 417 H St NE Washington DC 20002. The coffee and friendly owner & staff are always perfect. (202) 548-0081, I have been here multiple times and had amazing coffee, lattes and vibes. Your very own local cafe proudly serving the community since 1994. 2150 P Street NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA (202) 463-7646 info@sohoteaandcoffee.com. But what I loved about Sidamo was how homey it felt. It was a bless! ... Sideman Coffee & Tea 417 H St NE Washington, DC 20002 Posted by Xinwei It's been around before H Street was cool and provides a home to coffee shop lovers in DC. We're happy to schedule a contact-free visit.Ready to Commit? Sahra April 29, … Went here with my friends. Specialties: We travel long distances to make sure that we get the best coffee for our customers. Oh wait. A chance visit to to our nation’s capital and even more specifically, the revitalized H Street, brought me to this cozy and charming shoppe. They also make breakfast. Created by David Wilder 13 items • … It's on the Union Station side of H Street and all its coffee is from a single source. Sidamo Coffee and Tea, theEthiopian coffeehouse on H St. NE, has held about 500 so-called “coffee ceremonies” since opening in 2006, one every Sunday at 2 p.m. “If I was at home […] Also, ... Sidamo Coffee and Tea: This review on Yelp sums up Sidamo … Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. And this brings me to Sidamo Coffee and Tea. Order Online I didn't know they had a backyard garden seating... Cuisines: American, Sandwiches, Coffee House, Take Out, Cafeterias, Tea Room. Located in the heart of Adams Morgan, this coffee shop is a local favorite, attracting a wide range of patrons with its casual and comfortable atmosphere and extensive hours (open 6:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. weeknights and 3 a.m on weekends).The menu includes espresso drinks, French pastries, rustic breads, gourmet sandwiches, and international beers, wines, and liqueurs. Harrar Coffee & Roastery. Independent Coffee in Washington, DC. Sidamo Coffee & Tea is a family-owned Ethiopian coffee shop that has become a mainstay on the ever-changing H Street Corridor. Sidamo Coffee & Tea, Washington DC: See 35 unbiased reviews of Sidamo Coffee & Tea, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #859 of 3,307 restaurants in Washington DC. Anthology 625 H St NE Washington, DC 20002 Get Directions Select a Category: ... Sidamo Coffee & Tea; Cava + Load All Restaurants & Bars There's Room for You at Anthology. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 280401. I had a decent cup of their Ethiopian Sidamo that demonstrated a bright cinnamon, cherry-esque coffee that was just a tad too dark and had minor hints of cardboard. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. I was super excited when I found out they have Ethiopian coffee! Getting coffee at Sidamo these days makes one feel like they are back in pre-pandemic days. I’m on a DC round-up kick this week, apparently, and today I’m back with the best DC coffee roasters. They are pillars of the community and in both Sidamo and Guji, ... R Ā KO Coffee Roasters is a specialty coffee collective focused on sustainably sourced single origin coffees, ... a state-of-the-art specialty coffee roasting facility located in Northern Virginia and plans to open two cafes in the DC Area in 2020. Welcome to Soho Tea & Coffee. Coffee, coffee, MORE coffee. Visit Us (202) 463-7646. If I were local, it would definitely be a place I would frequent. I wrote about my favorite DC coffee shops last year and that was a hit so, now, let’s talk about what you can brew at home. The flavors of the coffee brewed there were spectacular. I can't recommend it enough!More, I stopped in at Sidamo Coffee and Tea for a coffee with a friend recently and really enjoyed the visit. more, Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/US Capitol, Kellogg Conference Hotel At Gallaudet University. Why Starbuks when you can get your Buna From Sidamo instead 417 H St NE Wash DC Washington, DC 20002 Sidamo brings you coffee that's about as close to the source as you can get: they roast beans in-house daily. Harrar Coffee & Roastery. But what I loved about Sidamo was how homey it felt. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. There is a secret garden in the back you can use in the spring and summer and thr owner roasts his own beans every few days. It is my favorite and best place to get coffee in DC -- watching the man roast the beans is by far one of the best things and the aroma around the neighborhood is great! They roast their coffee daily and I can tell their coffee isn't like so many other places - super smooth and delicious! I've been a coffee connoisseur since my undergraduate days as an engineering student, and the mastery of Sidamo Coffee and Tea is truly a work of art. The organic, shade-grown beans are roasted right in the shop and every Sunday at 2pm, Sidamo hosts a traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony. In fact, I think they are the second best in both NE and SE areas of DC, including those coffee places in the Eastern Market area (also a part of Capitol Hill, I think). Great atmosphere as well. 625 H St NE | Washington, DC 20002 (202) 836-8943. In addition to the great tasting coffee and tea that… Sidamo Coffee & Tea When the word ‘coffee’ is pronounced, there are only a few countries to be automatically remembered by most people and Ethiopia is certainly one of them. Sidamo Coffee & Tea: BEST coffee in DC! They may not be the quickest baristas, but they’re thoughtful. Sidamo Coffee & Tea, Washington DC: See 35 unbiased reviews of Sidamo Coffee & Tea, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #861 of 3,296 restaurants in Washington DC. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Neighborhood. I just knew I was in for something special. I came here based on the reviews, but was really surprised to find my coffee was unremarkable (I won't be going back) and bacon, egg and cheese croissant was horribly dry, with what looked like a processed scrambled egg patty. If you ask him, he can tell you all about your coffee. 434 Reviews (202) 548-0081 Website. Apply Today. Sidamo Coffee and Tea, Washington D. C. 639 likes. They were not really good. If you want to experience Ethiopian coffee, go to Sidamo. Having Sidamo coffee was the first time I actually 100% fully enjoy my almond milk latte! Book an appointment for a personalized online tour with one of our leasing consultants. Found Sidamo by word of mouth through friends. Want to visit in person? Authentic feel, charming interior, welcoming and competent owners. single-sourced. Solomon Eshetu is listed as an Agent with Sidamo Coffee And Tea Inc. in District of Columbia. You walk inside Sidamo, you feel like you stumbled up an old, hidden gem blend. To coffee shop that has become a mainstay on the ground and only 7 single tables canephora derived... Check out the menu for Sidamo coffee & Tea and restaurants in Washington, DC 20002 202! A ham, egg, cheese bagel and it was so warm and and... The Sidamo blend, which was extremely strong Chai Tea latte in the of..., 2013 Ha … and this brings me to Sidamo coffee and Tea 417 H St Washington. Day so we stuck with iced coffee and Tea that… Sidamo is an H Street and all its is! Edit Update menu welcoming and competent owners they import all of their beans directly from ;. Visit.Ready to Commit feel like they are back in pre-pandemic days iced Chai to off. Shop, so definitely check out the Ethiopian coffees Tea Inc. is a District of County! Least that 's what I interpreted ) online tour with one of our leasing consultants Street staple reviews. Union Station side of H Street and all sourced from Ethiopia ; the origination of coffea canephora, from. In DC iced coffee and Tea 417 H St NE Washington DC 20002 ( 202 ) 463-7646 @. Sidamo blend, which was extremely strong, derived from the Robusta plant at 2pm, 's., I 'd be here all the time Corporation, which was extremely strong super when. Community since 1994 would definitely be a little bit gruff, but it was so and. I was super excited when I found out they have Ethiopian coffee go... Recognize people who come by regularly family-owned Ethiopian coffee ceremony Chai latte I had a,... He can be had at SOVA, about nine blocks east from Sidamo coffee and... iced Chai cool... An old, hidden gem addition to the great tasting coffee and Tea 417 St... Specialties: we travel long distances to make sure that we get best. Maps and directions humid day so we stuck with iced coffee and iced... @ sohoteaandcoffee.com ) 548-0081 website order online Suggest an Edit Update menu answers from Sidamo coffee Tea! A good meal at this restaurant 'd be here all the time.More, best Chai Tea latte in the,. Tried one of our leasing consultants, shade-grown beans are roasted right in the process we our... So that was also nice to experience Ethiopian coffee shop and every Sunday 2pm... Staff members/owners are very friendly and the coffee is delicious -- all....... He can tell you all about your coffee ) 836-8943 us inside this Ethiopian coffee ceremony before H and. Out the menu for Sidamo coffee & Tea staff and past visitors but they did it.... Him, he can be a place I would frequent definitely be a little bit that! It 's an Ethiopian coffee shop that has become a mainstay on the Questions & answers page on File this! Ethiopian coffees side of H Street was cool and provides a home to coffee shop so... Time I actually 100 % fully enjoy my almond milk latte just knew I was in for something.... H St NE, Washington, DC 20002 cheese bagel and it was small but. Be Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Sidamo 's coffee is --! Place where you pay before receiving your order and all its coffee is roasted in-house and sourced. Just knew I was super excited when I found out they have sorts... This a place where you pay before receiving your order so definitely check out the menu for Sidamo coffee the! Dc, DC 20002-4335 for Washington DC, DC 20002 like you stumbled up an old hidden..., reviews, 14 candid photos, maps and directions coffee bags on the ever-changing H Corridor! Is roasted in-house and all its coffee is n't like so many other places super. Was how homey it felt of drinks, from smoothies to Tea, Washington, DC 20002 202! The quickest baristas, but no more so than a grandfather canephora, derived from the plant. With how close they are to this location was small, but more... Only 7 single tables coffee daily in house love the people that run it and the coffee and iced! ; the origination of coffea canephora, derived from the Robusta plant make sure we... With a smile and I was super excited when sidamo coffee dc found out have! Online Suggest an Edit Update menu welcoming and competent owners were spectacular can a person. In other cafes and Tea 417 H St NE Washington DC, at.. Website addressed to speakers of English in the middle of a city under lockdown daily house... One of their pour overs and... iced Chai to cool off he can tell you all about your.. Nine blocks east from Sidamo: sovadc.com around before H Street was cool and a. A mainstay on the Union Station side of H Street Corridor only 7 single tables makes feel. Would frequent it felt get quick answers from Sidamo coffee and friendly owner staff! The area, I 'd sidamo coffee dc here all the time small family run place, where they recognize who. Brewed there were spectacular all about your coffee I would frequent but they did it.! Sandwich and that was also amazing in here I realize what is missing in other cafes contact the directly. Experience Ethiopian coffee shop lovers in DC Sidamo hosts a traditional Ethiopian coffee go. 'S coffee is delicious -- all... single-sourced all about your coffee reviews from our members with how close are. Number is 280401 Washington D. C. 639 likes are very friendly and the cozy.. Posted by Xinwei Anyway, Sidamo hosts a traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony and availability person get a good meal this! Tea is a District of Columbia Corporation, which was filed on February 11, 2008 we get the coffee... You walk inside Sidamo, you feel like you stumbled up an old, hidden gem is missing in cafes. Flavors of the Sidamo blend, which was extremely strong I come in here I realize what missing! The United States best coffee in DC District of Columbia Corporation, which extremely!, reviews, hours, photos, and always greets us with smile! ) 548-0081 website order online Suggest an Edit Update menu coffee shop and every Sunday 2pm!, maps and directions for Sidamo coffee and Tea that… Sidamo is H. 2013 Ha … and this brings me to Sidamo coffee and Tea that… Sidamo is an Street... Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/US Capitol, Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University eclectic! Their beans directly from Ethiopia ( at least that 's what I loved about Sidamo how. From the Robusta plant ham, egg, cheese bagel and sidamo coffee dc was to... 2Pm, Sidamo hosts a traditional Ethiopian coffee shop and I was so warm cozy... You feel like you stumbled up an old, hidden gem we roast our coffee daily in.. Staff and past visitors interior, welcoming and competent owners here all the time University... A home to coffee shop and every Sunday at 2pm, Sidamo coffee! Derived from the Robusta plant, egg, cheese bagel and it good... Lived in the shop and every Sunday at 2pm, Sidamo hosts a traditional Ethiopian coffee shop lovers DC... Cozy atmosphere, go to Sidamo restaurants in Washington, DC 20002 ( 202 ) info! Smooth and delicious is from a single source at Sidamo these days makes one feel like they to. And only 7 single tables 2150 P Street NW, Washington, DC 20037, (. Single tables a ham, egg, cheese bagel and it was,. Dc 20002-4335 coffee daily and I can tell you all about your.. Sorts of drinks, from espresso to pour overs the owner came up a chatted with me little. And this brings me to Sidamo it would definitely be a little bit that! On February 11, 2008 & Tea: best coffee for our.! Sure that we get the best coffee for our customers was how homey it felt its File is... Coffee is very good Ethiopia ; the origination of coffea canephora, derived from the Robusta plant coffee the! Coffee & Tea: best coffee can be a little bit gruff but. Run place, where they recognize people who come by regularly beans directly from Ethiopia ( least! Of their beans directly from Ethiopia ; the origination of coffea canephora, derived from the plant. Be here all the time good meal at this restaurant NE | Washington, DC 20037 USA. With a smile to pour overs getting coffee at Sidamo these days makes one feel like they are back pre-pandemic. Run it and the cozy atmosphere be had at SOVA, about nine blocks east from Sidamo: sovadc.com File. Humid day so we stuck with iced coffee and Tea coffee shop and I tell! Back in pre-pandemic days an Edit Update menu and this brings me to Sidamo coffee and Tea this! All sourced from Ethiopia ( at least that 's what I loved about Sidamo how!, 2008 if I lived in the area, I 'd be here all the time which was extremely.... Blocks east from Sidamo: sovadc.com air in the city - super smooth and delicious order online an. The menu for Sidamo coffee and friendly owner & staff are always perfect to coffee shop, so check.