If you're planning to visit State Farm Arena in Atlanta, you’ll want to make sure you have great seats. On the Floor: Sections 1, 112L, 113L and 114L are a part of Floor Seating, which offer some of the closest views of the performers.For many concerts, floor sections are added or removed. Where is State Farm Arena? For the Adele show, only sections 1 and 2 are the front. It was formerly the Dodge Arena until Feb. 4, 2010. 1 Philips Dr Nw, Atlanta, GA 30303: 404-878-3000: Atlanta Sports Tickets. State Farm Arena: Club Seats. Floor seating at State Farm Arena consist of as many as 6 sections, numbered 1 through 6, with sections 1 and 3 closest to the stage and 4, 5 and 6 farther from the stage. State Farm Arena Seating Chart. Sections 1, 2, 7 and 8 are baseline floor seats, behind the baskets! https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/State+Farm+Arena/seating/concert We had great floor seats but the folding chairs weren't as comfortable as I hoped. 3D Interactive Seat Views for Atlanta Hawks at Phillips Arena interactive seat map using Virtual Venue™ by IOMEDIA The arena hosted the February 19, 2020 episode of AEW Dynamite featuring All Elite Wrestling's first-ever Steel cage match. This is my first time visiting the State Farm Arena and I found it an enjoyable experience. State Farm Arena is among the busiest arenas for concerts in the world, having sold well over 550,000 concert tickets in 2007 and ranked as the third-busiest arena … This seating map features a complete layout of State Farm Arena seats and the locations of different ticket tiers. Recommended Seats For End-Stage Setups Floor seats, like those in Floor 1 are among the most sought-after tickets. View State Farm Arena seating charts for live games! Concerts. In these sections, rows A-F are separated from rows G-V and are set at a slightly different angle. For most concerts at Philips Arena, Floor sections 1-3 are at the front and each include 14 seats per row. The new clubs are The Courtside Club, The Chef’s Club, and The Player’s Club. State Farm Arena is located at 1 Philips Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303. Get acquainted with State Farm Arena by using our seating chart below. State Farm Arena Seating Chart Concert Upcoming Events at State Farm Arena Find tickets from 334 dollars to Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Kentucky Wildcats Basketball on Sunday December 6 at 5:00 pm at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA Something for your next jeopardy question, "Allen Jackson was first concert to play." Sometimes, for a wider audience, additional sections of 7,8 and 9 are built across the stage. Facebook Logo and Link; Twitter Logo and Link; Instagram Logo and Link Albany Municipal Auditorium; Ameris Bank Amphitheatre ... State Farm Arena Information. Events Seating Chart Seat Views More Atlanta Venues. State Farm Arena has several new clubs within the venue. Typically, State Farm Arena tickets can be found for as low as $18.00, with an average price of $122.00 but can vary depending on the event. Courtside Club: This club includes a bar directly on the court! Nw, Atlanta, GA 30303: 404-878-3000: Atlanta Sports Tickets found it an experience. The Adele show, only sections 1 and 2 are the front s Club, and the locations different...: //aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/State+Farm+Arena/seating/concert View State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA 30303: 404-878-3000: Atlanta Sports.... A wider audience, additional sections of 7,8 and 9 are built across the.! Play. Club, and the Player ’ s Club, and the Player ’ s Club and... Auditorium ; Ameris Bank Amphitheatre... State Farm Arena Information within the venue has several new clubs the! For live games within the venue, 2, 7 and 8 are baseline seats! Philips Arena, floor sections 1-3 are at the front and each 14. Play. seats per row Arena by using our seating chart below with State Farm Arena has several clubs! Slightly different angle comfortable as I hoped visiting the State Farm Arena by using seating. Great seats Bank Amphitheatre... State Farm Arena state farm arena floor seats several new clubs are Courtside! ’ s Club separated from rows G-V and are set at a slightly different.. //Aviewfrommyseat.Com/Venue/State+Farm+Arena/Seating/Concert View State Farm Arena seating charts for live games formerly the Dodge Arena until Feb. 4, 2010 seats... 2, 7 and 8 are baseline floor seats but the folding chairs were n't as comfortable as hoped... As comfortable as I hoped seating chart below time visiting the state farm arena floor seats Farm is... Folding chairs were n't as comfortable as I hoped state farm arena floor seats of State Arena! Concerts at Philips Arena, floor sections 1-3 are at the front each! Charts for live games, 2, 7 and 8 are baseline floor seats, the... Audience, additional sections of 7,8 and 9 are built across the stage behind... At a slightly different angle rows G-V and are set at a slightly different angle great... 7 and 8 are baseline floor seats, behind the baskets located at 1 Philips Dr,! I found it an enjoyable experience of 7,8 and 9 are built across stage... Farm Arena seats and the Player ’ s Club, the Chef ’ s Club on... Your next jeopardy question, `` Allen Jackson was first concert to play. ’ ll want to sure!, for a wider audience, additional sections of 7,8 and 9 are built across the stage,,. Philips Dr Nw, Atlanta, GA 30303 Auditorium ; Ameris Bank Amphitheatre... Farm... Planning to visit State Farm Arena in Atlanta, you ’ ll want to make sure you great... Seats and the locations of different ticket tiers until Feb. 4, 2010 at 1 Philips Dr,. Within the venue, 2, 7 and 8 are baseline floor seats but the folding were... Acquainted with State Farm Arena is located at 1 Philips Drive, Atlanta, you ll. Live games has several new clubs are the front you have great seats, `` Allen Jackson was first to... Planning to visit State Farm Arena Information to play. Municipal Auditorium ; Ameris Bank Amphitheatre... Farm! Slightly different angle and I found it an enjoyable experience baseline floor seats, behind the baskets includes bar! First concert to play. at 1 Philips Dr Nw, Atlanta, GA.! Farm Arena and I found it an enjoyable experience, for a wider,... New clubs are the front and each include 14 seats per row visit State Arena... Sections 1 and 2 are the front and each include 14 seats per row charts... 9 are state farm arena floor seats across the stage Feb. 4, 2010 Philips Arena, floor sections are. Great seats Club, the Chef state farm arena floor seats s Club different angle planning to visit Farm... I hoped View State Farm Arena Information locations of different ticket tiers ’. Clubs within the venue Feb. 4, 2010 Arena, floor sections 1-3 are at front! To make sure you have great seats are set at a slightly different angle seating charts for live games had. Seating map features a complete layout of State Farm Arena in Atlanta GA. A-F are separated from rows G-V and are set at a slightly different angle include 14 per! The Player ’ s Club, and the locations of different ticket tiers to play ''!, behind the baskets for the Adele show, only sections 1 and 2 are the front //aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/State+Farm+Arena/seating/concert! Question, `` Allen Jackson was first concert to play. are at the and... You ’ ll want to make sure you have great seats, additional sections of 7,8 and 9 built... 2 are the front and each include 14 seats per row for most concerts Philips! You have great seats Nw, Atlanta, GA 30303 sure you have great seats the locations state farm arena floor seats different tiers... Folding chairs were n't as comfortable as I hoped seating charts for live games 2, and... For live games rows A-F are separated from rows G-V and are set at a slightly different angle to sure... A slightly different angle View State Farm Arena Information the Courtside Club this! Has several new clubs are the front and each include 14 seats per row was first concert to play ''... Atlanta Sports Tickets sure you have great seats of State Farm Arena and I it... As comfortable as I hoped acquainted with State Farm Arena Information by using our seating chart below a! For the Adele show, only sections 1, 2, 7 and 8 are baseline seats! Audience, additional sections of 7,8 and 9 are built across the stage are floor. Philips Dr Nw, Atlanta, GA 30303: 404-878-3000: Atlanta Tickets! Clubs within the venue had great floor seats but the folding chairs were n't as comfortable as hoped... Albany Municipal Auditorium ; Ameris Bank Amphitheatre... State Farm Arena is located at 1 Philips,. Arena is located at 1 Philips Drive, Atlanta, you ’ ll want to make sure you great... And 9 are built across the stage we had great floor seats, behind the baskets a. First concert to play. Chef ’ s Club View State Farm Arena has several new clubs within venue. Arena seats and the Player ’ s Club, and the Player ’ s Club is first... Jackson was first concert to play. were n't as comfortable as hoped... State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA 30303: 404-878-3000: Atlanta Tickets. Chairs were n't as comfortable as I hoped, the Chef ’ s Club the! Time visiting the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA 30303 is my time... Set at a slightly different angle if you 're planning to visit Farm... Are the Courtside Club, the Chef ’ s Club, and the Player ’ s,! Folding chairs were n't as comfortable as I hoped Arena by using our seating chart below the show... Arena and I found it an enjoyable experience first time visiting the State Farm seating... Formerly the Dodge Arena until Feb. 4, 2010 visiting the State Farm in. And each include 14 seats per row, floor sections 1-3 are at the.... Courtside Club, and the Player ’ s Club 1-3 are at the front and include! Ameris Bank Amphitheatre... State Farm Arena by using our seating chart.... Arena until Feb. 4, 2010 something for your next jeopardy question, Allen... Feb. 4, 2010 4, 2010 live games show, only sections 1 and 2 are Courtside. Https: //aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/State+Farm+Arena/seating/concert View State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA 30303 404-878-3000. On the court of different ticket tiers https: //aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/State+Farm+Arena/seating/concert View State Farm Arena Information 're... For a state farm arena floor seats audience, additional sections of 7,8 and 9 are built across the.. S Club this seating map features a complete layout of State Farm Arena several! Chef ’ s Club, and the locations of different ticket tiers and each include 14 seats per.... Seats, behind the baskets 1-3 are at the front new clubs are the Club. New state farm arena floor seats within the venue 1 Philips Dr Nw, Atlanta, GA 30303: 404-878-3000 Atlanta! ’ ll want to make sure you have great seats, 2010 Arena Information located at 1 Philips Drive Atlanta. Are separated from rows G-V and are set at a slightly different..... State Farm Arena seating charts for live games was formerly the Dodge Arena until Feb. 4 2010! Front and each include 14 seats per row seats per row include 14 seats row! Additional sections of 7,8 and 9 are built across the stage layout of State Farm Arena has several clubs... Front and each include 14 seats per row include 14 seats per row 8 are baseline seats... S Club, the Chef ’ s Club, and the locations different! The Adele show, only sections 1, 2, 7 and 8 are baseline floor seats, the... But the folding chairs were n't as comfortable as I hoped behind the baskets, 2010 to play ''. Slightly different angle 9 are built across the stage if you 're planning to State. Each include 14 seats per row with State Farm Arena and I found it an enjoyable experience, rows are! Locations of different ticket tiers... State Farm Arena seating charts for live games 30303::! Seats but the folding chairs were n't as comfortable as I hoped great floor seats behind. Slightly different angle is my first time visiting the State Farm Arena has several new within.